- They perform using 3 computers to create their unique electronic sounds.
- They have been active and working together since 2007 and in February of 2010 they signed to Columbia Records.
- This is their first and latest single and it was released in late July and in October they are releasing their self titled debut album.
- The main ideology and thoughts behind this video is the performance aspect. The song doesn't have any specific story behind it and there isn't many lyrics so there is a wide range of options to choose from for the video.
- The video is set in a big club with lots of people dancing to the music.
- There is lots of flashing lights used but you can't tell whether these have been added on top during editing or they were in the club when they filmed the video.
- The footage has has had a few effects added during editing such as slow-motion blurred exposure.
- This particular music video is a little strange as it doesn't really show the artists during the video.
Their website: - http://www.magneticman.net/