This is my A2 media coursework blog. I will be creating a music video for the song 'Confessions' by 'We Are The Ocean'. The project also involves creating a digipak album and a magazine advert for the digipak.

I am working in a group with:

Saturday 30 October 2010

The Pixies - Caribou


My ideas for a music video for this song...
  • Performance / concept.
  • I woud have the lead singer walking through and around fields, going across streams and bridges etc.
  • At first it would just be the lead singer but during the chorus other band members would join him with guitars in hand and also a snare drum and cymbal. 
  • A caribou or two would also feature in the video to give it some anchorage. 
  • I would probably set it on Ilkley Moor and also include some p.o.v. and close up shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment