This is my A2 media coursework blog. I will be creating a music video for the song 'Confessions' by 'We Are The Ocean'. The project also involves creating a digipak album and a magazine advert for the digipak.

I am working in a group with:

Monday 18 October 2010

Gary Newman - Cars



My ideas for my own version of this video..

  • The man idea and concept for my video would be someone sat in a car nodding their head, pretending to be a gangster. However they clearly aren't and are just mocking them. 
  • I would also incorporate a short-film aspect into it at the beginning. This would show them starting/ turning off the car engine and pressing play on the CD player to start off the song.
  • To add to the mise-en-scene I thought about using some fluffy dice, teddy bears on the back-seat, and air fresheners in the car itself. These would also add some depth to the comedy aspect as-well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment