This is my A2 media coursework blog. I will be creating a music video for the song 'Confessions' by 'We Are The Ocean'. The project also involves creating a digipak album and a magazine advert for the digipak.

I am working in a group with:

Tuesday 30 November 2010

The Pitch/ Idea That I Chose To Go With.

This is taken from Mary's blog [http://mary-jenner-musicvid.blogspot.com/2010/11/my-pitch.html] 

  • "We Are The Ocean - Confessions
  • Performance and concept.
  • I already have some performance shots of the band playing but i will need some more close-ups of the instruments.
  • Concept of a girl running away from home, she writes a letter to her parents then leaves.
  • The target audience is 15-24 year olds due to the genre (alternative rock / post-punk hardcore). "
  • She outlines her ideas that she had for a music video for this song. 
  • I chose to work on this song in a group with her and Chris.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment